Who can attend the UFI UFI LATAM Conference 2023?
The event is open to all exhibition industry professionals, UFI members or not.
Delegates are typically senior to mid-level representatives from exhibition organising companies, exhibition venues, exhibition suppliers, industry consultants, and exhibition service providers from across LATAM and beyond.
The Post-Conference Tour on April 27 is NOT INCLUDED in the registration fees, and it needs to be paid directly to the DMC CR Magic.
To secure registration, all fees must be paid before the event no later than 3 business days prior to the scheduled event.
Use the registration form to pay online with a Visa or MasterCard.
Pay through an international bank transfer; details will be indicated on your invoice.
All fees must be paid BEFORE the event within 3 business days of submitting the registration form to secure registration.
Only participants who are fully registered with their registration fee paid will be authorised to attend the UFI LATAM Conference 2023 in San Jose.
Cancellation and No-Show Policy
All cancellation requests must be made in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations made before or on 1 April 2023 will be fully refunded.
- No refund allowed for registration from 2 April 2023 onwards.
- No-shows will be charged 100%.
- Replacement from within the same organisation is authorised.
'French law n°92-1142 dated 31/12/92: payment upon receipt of invoice with no reduction for prepayment.'
- If, after booking an event you are unable to attend, you are welcome to nominate someone else to attend in your place. If a non-member replaces a member, an additional fee will be charged to reflect the correct non-member rate to attend.
- Please advise substitutions via email at email@example.com.